CanAm Maverick Trail and Sport 2 Speaker Audio System
- Product Details
- Related Items
Pre-Order: Shipping December
Can-Am Maverick Trail and Sport - SSV Works 2 speaker system.
Everything in one box. No soldering, no cutting, no crimping! Simply bolt in the pre-installed speakers and pre-tuned amplifiers with the included vehicle specific plug & play wiring harness. This system features the best of SSV Works to bring your side X side the cleanest, loudest and most powerful powersports audio system available... plus, it’s easy to install so you spend more time riding and less time wrenching. Each kit comes pre-loaded with SSV Works speakers, subwoofers and amp.
Complete the system includes:
- Direct-Fit dash kit with MRB3 Bluetooth Receiver
- Front kick panel speaker pods with SSV Works 6.5" speakers
- Direct-Fit amp mounting systemr
- Plug-&-Play harness, wiring and cables.
SSV Works Chroma Grille Upgrades:
SSV Works WP-A6 speakers add acoustically transparent mesh grilles with interchangeable color inserts to add the ultimate in customization to your Side X Side. The inserts are easily swappable allowing you to custom-match the speakers to the rest of your ride, favorite team or paint scheme. Choose from Red, White, Blue or Orange. Sold in pairs. (not compatible with Kicker speakers)
- Matches factory color and texture
- Fits the SSV Works MRB3 unit
- No cutting required
- The 25mm Ti- tweeter creates crisp brilliant highs engineered to be heard outdoors, even in a helmet…over the motor…haulin’ down the trails. The grille mounted tweeter allows for peak cone clearance and maximum output while providing a low profile with optimal weatherproofing.
- SSV Works speakers feature a unique positive lock connector to prevent speaker wire detachment inside the enclosure. No matter how hard you drive, your speakers will keep on rockin’.
- Marine speakers are great for boats; however boat speakers don’t get as wet, dirty or muddy as you do in a Side X Side. WP-A6 speakers feature an EPDM duo lock gasket surrounding the speaker to keep the water out and the sound pressure in. EPDM conforms to the surface and seals tight no matter where you ride, in direct UV, extreme heat, or in freezing temps.
- Specs: 6.75” Powersports marine speaker with 25mm Titanium hard dome tweeter, Santoprene surround, UV Stable ASA plastic grille with optional Chroma grille color inserts, 2-pin posi-lock connectors, 4ohm, 60w RMS/120w peak power, just 2-3/16” (5.5 cm)